Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I wanted to know what the easiest way is to read and display the ADC converted values in PSOC Creator. I am working with 4200 BLE PSOC. Any hel... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I worked through the 42xx code here www.cypress.com/ for SPI TFT Color LCD240x320.  The 4245 project compiled and ran on the Pioneer board as well as... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
At first, Proc ble has em_eeprom. so i decided em_eeprom. but em_eeprom is not supproted with Proc.    so i had to use em_eeprom in Psoc. And 'em_eepr... Show More
CoNe_349661
PSoC™ 4
I have a device (peripheral) that uses the link loss service. If this service is set, and the link is lost, an alarm goes off. I only want to allow pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am implementing an exercise to compare ADC output with a certain voltage threshold (voltage value in digital form). Wanted to know what the best... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
how can i program standalone psoc-4 IC???    is that necessary to use HSSP method to program psoc-4?? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is there a way in the main application to detect when a characteristic read is occurring.     In my application, I need to generate the charact... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What's the friggin difference? Fast advertising seems to contain the set that is slow advertising why bother making a distinction if its only just a s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
On the BLE 4.2 component Configure dialog I have the following set on the GAP Security page:    Security mode: Mode 1; Security level: Unauthenticated... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
my internal confuguration of psoc-4 is on 3.3 volts and give 5 volts external supply than what happen??    is it working perfect?? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy