Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i have been using psoc-1.there is a reference voltage selection.but i cant find it in psoc-4.    can anyone tell me where it is available in psoc-crea... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4

can i use pwm and adc in sleep,deep sleep and hibernate Mode???

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Project error
solved msg Solved
Hello, This Gaurav I've been working on cypress from last 6 months and now suddenly my psoc3.2v is showing me this error to my each and every previous... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am working with a Pioneer board and a CYBLE-012011 eval board. I've instantiated an I2C interface that I've connected to an external MCP4725 DAC, po... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi recently I have been working on TFT INI9341 and facing problem with displaying bmp images on TFT screens. Library that I used is https://www.hackster.io/rayburne/psoc-4-using-the-color-glcd-ili9341-8c92f5... Show More
algic_767251
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I changed in "FindMe" project the cpu CY8C4247 whith CY8C4127 but in the deep-sleep function doesn't work. Why ? Alberto Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I have an external 24MHz crystal and the ECO is using this. In the configure system clocks window, Direct_Sel, PLL1_Sel and PLL0_Sel are all set... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,         i am using cy8C-kit 042 BLE for collecting sensor data and recieving it using a PC through USB dongle and CySmart PC application.     The... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I need control my psoc on C# application. But I don't connect. My computer see on bluetooth list. But I cant see in c# application.          H... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I'm running the UART bootloader example that come with the CY8KIT-049-41xx USB dev kit.         I used this as a base to build my own proj... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy