Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am running a very basic application of varying input voltage into an ADC and changing the LED color based on the voltage range. I keep receiv... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everybody,    Today I reach another strange topic that I personally do not get it.    I have a big custom characteristic of 44 bytes(11 int32 fi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been working on Eddystone Protocol ,I am currently Working on PSOC 4 BLE pioneer kit with  the Example program given by Cypress Semiconductor f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    When I run the 100 Projects in 100 days example "#16 Authentication", http://www.cypress.com/blog/100-projects-100-days/project-016-authentication... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have a simple question. I would like to build the new board with CYBLE-014008-00.    SCB0_TX of UART has two device port pin. Only one device po... Show More
GrLe_1336286
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    Our company is already using the PSoC 4 BLE with bootloader and bootloadable application updatable using UART SCB, no issues works extremely... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Has anybody ever had a need to connect the serial stream (both Tx & Rx) from a SCB Hardware Uart to internal logic for mux-ing demux-ing before sendin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have spent some time fighting this problem. I have tried many things, but I am still missing something. "Unable to find solution for anal... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi every body!    I have a CY8CKIT - 042 PSoC® 4 Pioneer Kit and 6 P10 LED Matrix Panels 16x32 (1 colour) connected in series. I'm using PSoC Creator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've set up a the internal uart interrupt to fire when fifo is not empty. It works when the buffer size is default to 8 but when I increase the buffer... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy