Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm writing software to create a programmer for this IC.     I'm using the PSoC 4 TRM as a reference, which instructs me to reference the "PSoC 4 Devi... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i attached my project.    i cant got current output on my decided pin.    can you tell me where i did mistake???    i got only 0.1uA current for any v... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4

how can i add any new componant in psoc creator 3.3???

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi 🙂      I am starting a project and I need some advice on how to start it in the best way. I have good nowlegde in overall programming and basic kn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Trying to transfer two large arrays via Notification from a peripheral to a central. I used the following thread and project in this forum as a starti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    When I send a notification to a client, the API "CyBle_GattsNotification()" sometimes returns the error "CYBLE_ERROR_MEMORY_ALLOCATION_FAILED".... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.    I saw Project #047 post and it really fun to me and helped me alot.     I'v tried "Accelerometer Controlled Car" example and it doing very w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everybody! The project I'm currently working on requires a counter with the ability to increment or decrement its value based on two non periodic c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new to PSoC and tring to do a project where i need to input an external analog signal into the psoc digitize it using an ADC and then send it thr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am running a very basic application of varying input voltage into an ADC and changing the LED color based on the voltage range. I keep receiv... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy