Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Doorknob
PSoC 4 MCU
I previously asked about using a audio codec with PSoC4 and I was informed it does not support IS2.  I am very new to this codec a application. In my ... Show More
mjt_4825471
PSoC 4 MCU
I changed some flash data in hex,and I fail to download because of the wrong checksum in the end  of hex. How can I calculate the  checksum of the who... Show More
rahulpatel
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi,   I am using Capsens module V4.0. I am using Widget Buttons for my application In this, I found that sometimes it detects the false senses means i... Show More
KaKo_4074056
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, After reset, GPIO of PSoC4 is initialized to High-Z Analog mode and the digital input buffer is turned off. At this time, I don't think that there... Show More
JaMa_1051561
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi All, I am developing software for the Trackpad. For this i have referred following two examples. CE195394_HID_Mouse  - In this example 3 Bytes mous... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Please tell us because there are specifications that We don't understand about IDAC of PSoC4. Below is an excerpt from the IDA... Show More
nicola
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello I'm trying to program a   CY8C4247AZI  device  using the  CY8CKIT-042 and I get this message: "this device was recognized but psoc creator does ... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering CapSense for PSoC 4S, and we can see fluctuations in the RAW count of PSoC 4S. The component data sheet of ... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering a PSoC4S UART (SCB) component.  Therefore, we are verifying the problem due to the timing of UART communica... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Regarding the WDT reset, there is a difference between the set time on the GUI and the actual measurement time. Since we have ... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors