Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    in my upcoming project i will be using "CYBLE-012012-10 module" which will be interfaced with external microcontroller (om13084)    how sho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi guys    i found that in this file    http://www.cypress.com/file/140991/download    page no.3 2.2 System Power Modes says SCB(i2c/spi only) is avai... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I was looking into UART communication and was able to send and receive data by connecting UART RX and TX pins with help of example code below:        ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have an otherwise working workspace with a bootloader and bootloadable project for OTA. The process of identifying how to use headers in the bootloa... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
What happens if the CPU tries to read ADC data while the ADC is writing the results to the channel register? Is there a possibility of error that need... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
What is the CPU speed in PSoC 4200 devices. Is it 48MHz or 24MHz?    Is there a default prescaler to slow down the speed or does it run at maximum spe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Few months ago everything was fine, I could use CySmart and the BLE Dongle. That was with Win8. Since I upgraded to Win10 and now all my tools ... Show More
user_1788001
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We are looking for a PSoC 4 BLE Evaluation board that is compatible with the CY8CKIT-037 Motor Control Kit.    Is this eval board available ?  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This may sound like a dumb question, but I wanted to make sure since I have never used the Arduino interface standard.    If I plug the CY8CKIT-026 ki... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am implementing a bootloader into my project and I would like to use a different UUID from the one used in the various examples.    Curren... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy