Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,     I was working with CY8CKIT-049-41xx PSoC4 Prototyping kit.     I get this error (when trying to program through Bootloader Host):    10... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In our production code we'd like to have have the exception handler cause a reset.    Is the correct way to do this define this callback?  Where shoul... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am working in a direction to decide the values of the pull up resistors for I2C on PSoC4. I am running the CY8CKIT-049 from USB of my Lapt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have looked through some similar threads but I haven't come to a solution so far.    I am using a custom PSOC4248AZI-L485 Board and I cannot ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This seems like something I should be able to find, yet I keep coming up empty.  What input current does a PSoC 4 GPIO pin use when configured as a hi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working off of the 100 Days OOB example, with the addition of storing the bond on the client end.  I have the configuration on the peripheral side... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The word "stack" is frequenly. What is the precise definition of the Bluetooth "stack" in the Cypress world? Is this the binary (closed source) API fu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    I have a CY8CKIT-059 and would like to know if its programmer part may be used to program a CYBLE-022001-00 PRoC BLE module.    Page 5 of http://www.cypress.com/file/157966/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Next paring pattern is exist in BLUETOOTH SPECIFICATION Version 4.2          2.3.5.2 LE Legacy Pairing - Just Works          2.3.5.3 LE Legacy ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1/ I plan to use the above BLE microcontroller in a battery powered application, connecting to a cell phone.    2/ I intend to put the micro into DEEP... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy