Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
AN86526 refers to the communcation_api.c and .h files. I assumed this would be in the cybootutils along with the others, but I don't see it there. Do... Show More
ThBa_1159851
PSoC™ 4
In the hardware design (PSoC Creator 3.3, PSoC 4 Prototyping Kit) I use some digital components with external inputs to decide how to set a digital ou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I got my first Pioneer Kit. I was trying to install the CySmart Mobile App in my iphone 6P from AppStore. I get the error as "Item Not Availabl... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 4
I'm designing a board with a PSoC4247BLE and I didn't find any info how to connect all the differents VDD (see my schematic in attachement).    I mean... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am building a circuit using CY8C4247LQI-BL483. I tested my circuit using the module CY8CKIT-142. BLE works reliably at 10 meters as expected. At 20 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Disconnect
solved msg Solved
Hello,    can me somebody help?    I have problem with disconnecting:    I call the function: CyBle_GapDisconnect(connHandle_Server01.bdHandle);    an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    i have PSoC4 BLE as a Bluetooth modem which connects a microprocessor via UART and a smartphone via BLE.    I get a lot of debug info from the ... Show More
masac_1860766
PSoC™ 4
I am using cypress dongle (C# API) on windows system to communicate with BLE devices. I am able to scan BLE devices but I didn't find any api method t... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
The current device name in my Gap Settings is "SN01234567890123456"  But an iOS app I have written in swift is scanning and getting instead the device... Show More
JuVo_286221
PSoC™ 4
I am using a custom Bluetooth service to write Device Information Service attributes like device name and serial number from a smartphone to our conne... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy