Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    We are using a PSOC 4 CY8C42478ZI-MF485 and we need to switch the polarity of an IDAC using c-code but we can't find the command to do it. I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
As increasing of production quantity, we need to make programming of CYBLE-012011-00 on board with higher efficiency. We are now in system programming... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a question regarding the CY5677 BLE4.2 dongle.    I use the example BLE4.2 project with the following configuration. Security mode: 1 Se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear forum users     Can some one tell me if the CY8CKIT-044 io pins are 5V tolerant ?    Whit best regards Ben Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I working with the PRoC BLE as a central device,My project is to receive the data from the UART and send it through BLE...for few iteration the normal... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I want to use a PRoC based hardware for advertising slave ID & some 10 byes custom data from the save device to the central receiver / Phone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.    I'm trying to store array data to hole flash memory but I'v noticed it has some problem.    If i don't check a firmware mem area and store d... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    The PSoC-4-BLE device doesn't appear to have an EEPROM.  I've found a couple of interesting functions/guides:    CyBle_StoreAppData    and    U... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I created a class with a .c and .h file, I no longer need the class so I'm trying to delete it. I'm able to delete the .c fine however when I try to d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there a good place to start to research psoc or gcc libs I can use in PSOC4 specifically for std functions like itoa or other number conversion fun... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy