Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to implement following attached project SPI to BLE Peripheral Bridge in my application, CYBLE 022001 module is already connected to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I´m having a problem with notifications: the BLE event is every 30 ms, it is reading data and sending only once per event(I tried t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey somebody out there...    I have a question about the Capsense slider. Is it possible to make it have to functions at the same time?  I done the tu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    CY8CMBR3102 is used in the applcation of proximity sensing(auto kick to open),and  i use a wine about 20cm as the sensor.Now i meet a diffic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I am doing a project on BLE trackpad ,but in that trackpad enable is not working can any one suggest me on issue         Regards    Habib Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am Anthony and now I am doing a bluetooth controlled padlock using mobile app and I use PSoC4BLE module, CYBLE-224110-00. In this proj... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I am trying to send the ADC data that i have obatined from the SAR ADC. This value is to be sent to the cysmat app. What do i need to do to get the f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using this chip evaluation module for testing and had a question on its GPIO current specs. It says 25mA max GPIO current and I wanted to know wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    I recently bought some of the 049 kit for a school project but it appears that I'll need debug features. So i bought also one 059 kit with the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to migrate from Atmel to Cypress.    I use: PSOC 4000 SOIC-8 package; which contains 8 Pin:         Pin:      function:    1          SWD ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy