Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    Now I am doing a project using cypress ble CYBLE-224110-00. In my project, I entered into deepsleep mode after the lock is unlocked by... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm new in the bluetooth world and for a project I want to make my own Psoc 4xxx_BLE 56 QFN board.    I found the schematic in the datasheet... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to set up a periodic interrupt using the Timer 2.7 module. But I see that the interrupt is only triggered once ever.    I tried the same s... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,    I have notice some strange behavior when trying to send some bursts of notifications over BLE. I will explain a little what I am d... Show More
kiji_1771846
PSoC™ 4
BLE  parameters such as "conn_min_interval","conn_latency" and "conn_supervision_timeout",    Can these be modified dynamically after devices are conn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am doin a project on psoc ble based universal remote with iot connection.So is there any infrared library supporting psoc programming (like kin shir... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4
I just came across the Cypress Application Note BCM20738 that describes Broadcoms BlueTool for BLE RF xmit and receive testing. I am unable to locate ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
looking for a Bluetooth BLE Developer to assist with the design and creation of a Prototype Application.,          Please email me for details. daraoneill@me.com Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    i'm a newbie with PSOC Creator (i use PSOC Creator 3.3 with the PSOC 4 Pioneer Kit) and i made the first steps with the Lessons of PSOC Crea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    i want to create a measurement system using the cy8ckit-044 Pionner Kit. Therefore i need to use the SAR ADC with multiple analog inputs.... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy