Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    i'm a newbie with PSOC Creator (i use PSOC Creator 3.3 with the PSOC 4 Pioneer Kit) and i made the first steps with the Lessons of PSOC Crea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    i want to create a measurement system using the cy8ckit-044 Pionner Kit. Therefore i need to use the SAR ADC with multiple analog inputs.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I am trying to execute the following code:     int main() {        /* Initialize ADC. Conversion is not enabled yet. */     //void ADC_Start(); ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear All,    Im trying to write and read Flash. But it looks only reading works.    I have    /* Flash constants */ #define FLASH_ROW_SIZE_BYTES    CY... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I crated a custom PCB to house CY8C4247LQI-BL483 chip with some custom components. The design around the chip is based on its datasheet (http://www.cypress.com/file/137466/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am new to cypress products, and i have the cyc8kit-042-ble. I'm an electronic student and i have been requested to make a system that have... Show More
pemac_1611436
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have problem with interrupt on SPI SCB module. I set External interrupt for TX and RX FIFO, but interrupt not triggered.    Other interrup... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This seems extremely trivial but I'm trying to convert a float to the char [] so I can print it out in UART. Here is how I'm trying to achieve this:  ... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I'm using a CY8C4247LQI-BL483 and for our application the use of the bluetooth is not necessary, I'm wondering if I can remove from my... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         Can Vref pin (10) on CYBLE-212019 be set up as digital input? I have a switch connected to it.    How?    Thanks    Fidel Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy