Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need send big array through CyBle_GattsNotification. I want to know when the big array sent over?    do you have blocking version of CyBle_GattsNoti... Show More
EnPa_1371286
PSoC™ 4
I am developing a device based on the CYBLE-022001-00 with BLE Stack V3.10    The device is a Central GATT Client on a custom profile. Scanning works ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to download program data to  BLE pioneer base board  with  no install PSoC PC.    Will be  able to download  program data  to BLE pioneer base ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am very new to using a PSoC or any cypress product for that matter.    Here's the datasheet for the device I'm using: http://www.cypress.com/file/137466/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I recently purchased a PSOC motor control unit (CY8CKIT-037) with a PSoC 4 (CY8CKIT-042). The system comes with code to get everything up and running.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I am porting a 5lp modbus device to a 4200m device. I uses the emulated eeprom component on the 5lp component. This component is not available... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm currently developing with Cy8ckit0-442-BLE kit in my company. The initial idea is to develop an application with the PSoC Creator IDE, then us... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
I am able to write a new device name to a peripheral from an iOS device and have it appear in the advertising data using this code:    char newName[] ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I am reading in a microphone into the PSOC 4200 BLE ADC for about a 1.5 secs using 15000 samples at 10000 SPS, 10 bit resolution and VDD = 3.3. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    i think this is a noob question here, but anyway. My application involves interfacing an ADXL345 with the PSOC4 BLE, over SPI, and communicatin... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy