Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is it possible to program the CY8CKIT-049-4245AXI development kit via bluetooth ?    The plan is to break of the programmer part, connect the R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are using a CYBLE-022001-00 module and I need 2 ADC SAR on the design. However, when I perform a build the error indicates 2 clocks are required an... Show More
pamac_1655886
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to port the library provided by Adafruit (https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-PWM-Servo-Driver-Library)  to use it in my project.     Thi... Show More
pamac_1655886
PSoC™ 4
I am not sure about how this works. I have never tried to run a program with BLE before I think.    I have a program which I have to update. I modify ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1/ I am using the Using the CY8CKIT-042 BLE board, with the CYBLE 212019-00 microcontroller.    2/ I’ve created a workspace with :-    The following 2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     can me somebody help with uart - speed?    When I set up the speed of uart to 19200bd, all is ok.    When I set up the speed of uart to 115... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
File: CE202479    Download From:Cypress.com    -------------------------------------------------------------    When I rebuid it, err. produced.     H... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I want to configure LM35 pin on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE.How to configure and make that work on the board?    Can i have any similar code working wit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been using CYBL10161-56LQXI where currently I am working over the BLE v4.2. I have a question about the data that we store in CYBLE_EVT_GATTC_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In single channel mode for the SAR_ADC, ( psoc 4m ), the max value appears to be 2047.  This is a 11 bit value.  It looks like the a/d is still acting... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy