Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently working on a BLE project with PSoC 4. Since today everything worked fine. But now I'm facing the error "undefined reference to main" eve... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there anyone with experience in doing this?    I'm writing a bootloader host program inside linux user space to talk the PSoC slave touchpad throug... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i have a code which has three services and can send data simulataneously to the app with different time intervals.initially when i connect the device ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,      In high frequency clocks of PSoC Creator 3.3, what are cap trim in and cap trim out in ECO?    Can I change these values to tune ECO more acc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
ADC
Hi    I am using cy8ckit -042 BLE kits and using example from the in-built examples using from PROC 4200 and selected ADC_SAR_Seq_DieTemp_PSoC4 and us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.    Is it possible to change ADC limit interrupt compare mode during runtime?    I don't see anything in component's datasheet (BTW, the datasheet ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have developed an Android app to interface to my Cypress BLE device.      I would like to detect a lost connection and have the app return to the "d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to add a question about weird behavior I'm seeing from my C code, but the "spam filter" blocked the post.    I guess it didn't like the code s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    in my on going project i will be using CYBLE-012012-10  which shall communicate to Python application running on PC.    i am planning to bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I seem to be having some trouble setting up I2C, and/or formatting the data to view it over the UART.  I'm hoping someone can please identif... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy