Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a custom BLE profile with a characteristic that has the WriteWithoutReponse box checked in the BLE component: https://snag.gy/jCQSWT.jpg       ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI,    I switched form Arduino to PSoC today and followed PSoC101 tutorilas and executed the first LED Blink program.    I am using: CY8CKIT-042-BLE B... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How to override printf's in PSoC4?    Overriden the printf function in retarget.c, but still crashing in "__sinit" arm lib function call.    How can w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I haven't been able to find a 3D model for on any of the associated product pages, but since my experience of getting helpful answers here on the foru... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to interface with one wire and pseudo one wire devices.  I believe that if the pin is configured to bidirectional open drain with drives low op... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.    Is it possible to change the configuration of PSoC4 (4200M) device/project during runtime? By configuration I mean for example connecting an an... Show More
anlec_1602741
PSoC™ 4
Good morning,         I have a problem with my PRoC BLE. I would like tu change advertising channels during DTM mode but i don't know if it is possibl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     For my project I am using the UDB UART block. While going through the datasheet of the UART block, I came across the API UART_ReadTxStatus(... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to use the ADC SAR UDB in my PSoC BLE, i think theres something wrong in my code because there's no response on the Serial Communication (I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm stucking in my project (see attachment) and need your help. My project is based on the BLE_HID_Joystick example with some changes for my re... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy