Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Flash write
solved msg Solved
Hi,    Can we write single world, 8/16/32bit to previously eriased flash without reading, eriasing, writing full row?    Thx. Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to control bonding by enable/disable and need change security mode from "Authenticated pairing with encryption" to "Unauthenticated pairing wit... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    i am using CY8C4247AZI and i want to alternatively start and stop line and line_n.    In my project invert signal is require for that i am u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use psoc4 the bootloader and bootloable components, to upgrade a device when it is successful, but to upgrade a number of equipment, then it is not ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC 4 BLE    So in the KB article "PSoC® 3, PSoC 4, and PSoC 5LP Flash Memory Organization and Array ID Parameter - KBA84740" <http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/psoc-3-psoc-4-and-psoc-5lp-flash-memory-organization-and-array-id-parameter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have a master and a slave on an i2c bus. I need to give an address to this slave by bit-banging the sda pin. On the slave, I want to dete... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i want to set 8-digit seven segment display in Timer Interrrupt.    iteration time for every interrupt is 6 ms.    i done this in psoc-1 in past.its w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm still stuck on a couple of things with my project. This is a project to add SD storage and BLE communications to a 1982 pocket computer. I'm tryin... Show More
CoNe_349661
PSoC™ 4
I am using unauthenticated pairing with encryption and bonding in server mode. When I connect an iOS device to the peripheral the first time everythin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi          I am using CY8CKIT-042_BLE(PSoC 4 BLE), and I am using Cap Sense Slider LED project to learn, I want to monitor BLE data (from Cy smart Ap... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy