Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

NaEs_1338616
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,    I've been working with a PRoC BLE module (CYBLE-022001-00 ) as a HID keyboard in a very simple manner, I send a key code to the mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to get a sample app running on my new CYBLE-212019 evaluation board using Creator v3.2 and Programmer v3.25.0.      I selected a sample pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello PSOC enthusiasts: I am trying run one of the projects published at PSOC website called UART_BLE (https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/blob/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day020_BLE_UART/UART_to_BLE.pdf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm building an application in PSoC creator 3.3 on a pioneer board with cy8c-4248-LQI-BL583. I've been able to get interrupts working for all kinds of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
BLE Latency
solved msg Solved
Hi,    Please help me with the following theoretical situation: I have a PSoC4 MCU running HID profile, mostly sleeping. From time to time, an externa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am originally using the default Cypress provided ARM GCC compiler for a PRoC project. In the compiler command line option, there is a customer flags... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working on a CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A in PSoC Creator 3.3, I was wondering if there was a way that I could tell the program not to write over a section o... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    Are there any examples of how to set EM_EEPROM to a specific location, and then change that location after a certain amount of writes?    My E... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello every one. I am new to cypress kits. Besides my background is in mechanical engineering. so please bare with me. My question might frustrate man... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So I've browsed to forums, watched the videos, and this great tutorial, which I've learned from valuable info from all, but I want to ensure that a no... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy