Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm newbie in cypress, want to develop my bare-metal board with few touch buttons and proximity detection. I'm trying to choose right device... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Since the OTA need bonding, So I add bonding to my project,and the security setting:mode1, no input no output, unauthenticated paring with encryption.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Does anyone have an example project showing PSOC4 or PROC4 BLE working with iOS BLE MIDI?    I saw a couple of guys on YouTube showing it worki... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,     I would like to be able to write new period to my timer, while the program is running. But when I'm trying to do that:                    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am absolutely new in Cypress MCU. I did buy in Arrow.com CY8CKIT-143 and it seems I made a mistake. I thought I can use CY8CKIT-143 as a separat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello PSOC enthusiasts. I am playing with CYC8KIT 420 BLE kit and MPU 6050 accelerometer. I found a project done by Sam (http://samselectronicsprojects.blogspot.com/2014/07/getting-roll-pitch-and-yaw-from-mpu-6050.html... Show More
fagi_1318186
PSoC™ 4
Hi    into my last project i tryed to set the security level to :"Unauthenticated pairing with encryption" and the same setting on Cysmart 1.2 on PC. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,        Can you tell whether the CySysGetResetReason function returns the XRes pin as the reset source?         Thank You Show More
japac_1817436
PSoC™ 4
Will placing the CYBLE-012011-00 module on the back of the device (and hence facing the wall) degrade wireless performance?    There will be more than... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Any tips on how to implement a secure server when the client uses the 'random' address type? I found that with "bonding requirement" set to "Bonding" ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy