Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I basically want to achieve the following behavior using WDT0 timer but in this moment I face 2 problems.    Use case: Start the WDT0 for ab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i don't get how to use this LCD Keypad Shield with my PSoC CY8CKIT-044, can someone help me how to do it?          Thanks.     Regards, FranQ. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I want to create four HID joysticks and one receiver. Pressed buttons should be transferred at a maximum rate of 60 Hz (only if buttons are pre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently looking to use CapSense in a proximity sensing application. The hoped for range is 30 cm with a 100 Hz sample rate.    Looking at old Re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to plot potentiometer output values in Matlab. The plotted values are correct, but I don't like how it's plotted. I would like to get a simple ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to drive a char LCD with the CY8CKIT-048 Kit. Do the CharLCD_V_2_20 component works with the Analog Coprocessor? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I already have a CY8CKIT-002 PSoC® MiniProg3 Program and Debug Kit  http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-002-psoc-miniprog3-program-and-debug-kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using CYBLE-012011-00 Chip . I want to change the operating Conditions (Operating Conditions)  like VDD and VDDR to 2.0 volt current setting is 3... Show More
sele_2039411
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I was wondering why my "ARM GCC 4.9-2015-q1-update" does not push all ISR's working registers onto the stack.    This obviously causes any kind... Show More
PhBe_1305961
PSoC™ 4
I am new to software programming, so please frame your help response with that in mind.  My problems is:    I have taken example projects code which h... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy