Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've tried building and running both the version described in AN97060 as well as the one described in BLE Upgradable Stack Example Projects. I've been... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I got this BLE module- http://www.usriot.com/p/ble-modules/  which uses CYBL10162-56LQXI.  Currently I am using arduino to communicate with ... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the CY8C4247AZI-M485.  I want to use the IDAC component with the DMA to generate a sine wave.  I believe I have everything set up correctly ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I've written a simple program to test the BLE notifications.    This will update a counter every 2 seconds.    After about 20-24 seconds with c... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I have run the client bonding example from project #15 of 100 days of code,  however I am designing a server with no display and no keypad, and i want... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to save, and read back, the device name from flash without success.  I am using this code:         /* Flash Config */ #define FLASH_SIZE 1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Below is the main.c portion of two programs that I've combined and included in the uploaded project that I'm having trouble with. The two programs are... Show More
VaSe_1494681
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I developed project for CY8C4146AZI-S423 but I cannot write it to flash using SWD programmer Miniprog3, because on the form "Select Debug Ta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Reset I2C
solved msg Solved
Hello,    if i load a new firmware to my pSoC4 sometimes a connected I2C-Slave hang (SDA is low).    I have to disconnect the power to reset the slave... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello , I would like to stop i2c communication during runtime and use the scl pin to toggle several times to reset a slaves State Machine. It seems th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy