Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Initially in my project I was following the iOS Build a Robot tutorial which incorporates BLE, Capsense, and PWM components.  I just added an SPI Slav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use a android phone as central(Master) and use a "EZ-BLE PRoc Module" as a peripheral(Slave).    The peripheral can send the "L2CAP Connection Param... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The factory soldered 3.3V and 5V pin does not provide power at all. If I don't connect anything to these pins I can measure 5V, but if I connect them ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I am new with CYBLE-022001-00, I am on designing PCB for this module.    I want my PCB have these features :         ADC     GPIO     PWM     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         i'm using CySmart along a software I wrote for the PSoC 4 and I have the following problem:         In my StackEventHandler function, w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,    I am using my Cypress BLE as a broadcaster. Is there any API to change the advertisement intervals in my code?     Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've tried building and running both the version described in AN97060 as well as the one described in BLE Upgradable Stack Example Projects. I've been... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I got this BLE module- http://www.usriot.com/p/ble-modules/  which uses CYBL10162-56LQXI.  Currently I am using arduino to communicate with ... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the CY8C4247AZI-M485.  I want to use the IDAC component with the DMA to generate a sine wave.  I believe I have everything set up correctly ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I've written a simple program to test the BLE notifications.    This will update a counter every 2 seconds.    After about 20-24 seconds with c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy