Announcements
Community Announcement : Welcome to the NEW Cypress Developer Community.

PSoC 4 MCU

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
shlim
PSoC 4 MCU
CYBLE-022001-00 should send  2bytes data by using beacon in every 10sec. According to datasheet of CYBLE-022001-00 ,  Tx current consumption  is 15.6... Show More
hamidm
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello everyone. Does anybody know about this error? how can I solve it? Show More
phongnguyen186
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear engineers,  I have one customer using STM8 to make 125khz communication circuit. As he is using timer pin of STM8 MCU to generate 125khz signal, ... Show More
hamidm
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello everyone.  Does anybody knows about this error? how can I solve it? Show More
saurabh
PSoC 4 MCU
I have been trying to use capsense functionality on a 10 key panel. The complete functioning worked well on 4 key module but as I used 10 key panel al... Show More
Jweaver
PSoC 4 MCU
For some reason,  I cannot get the ADC to work on this project (attached).    I am using miniprog3 for debugging and have a varying DC signal on the i... Show More
GrLe_1336286
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi All, Due to global chip shortages we are attempting to migrate a working PSoC project to an alternative device. The migration is from a CY8C4245LQI... Show More
Alex_K
PSoC 4 MCU
Can you confirm whether the CY8C4127AXI-S443 has CSD capsense support or not.  According to the datasheet it does not, but I am able to load the compo... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I am using the CY8C4124LQI-413 with capsense and I feel like the VSSD pin is in the way of my capsense IOs:   The only component that needs to be... Show More
Khalil_Azouz
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I'm using PSoC 4 board, I'm also using the WDT0 and WDT1 as the system timers as they work in the sleep mode, So I had to use the WDT2 as the syst... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors