Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Beginner
solved msg Solved
seemingly simple question - just stating out with this equipment  -    Want to connect a simple set of switch inputs to the CY8CKIT-042-BLE dev board.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to data to BLE 012011 from my card via UART.  Then i will press to CySmart Application via Bluetooth. I selected BLE_Temperature_Measurement ex... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Data Logging
solved msg Solved
Hey guys,    I was wondering, is there any way to data log two ADC channels simultaneously? In short, can we parallel ADC Readings and avoid using a M... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have custom hardware with a CY8C4247LQI and I've written a custom bootloader without using the Bootloader component.    I would like to write a boot... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.    As I understand, the use of Bootloader component is with a Host only.    Is it possible to make some kind of custom bootloader, which reads an ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working with CY8CKIT-042-BLE, it´s the BLE Pioneer Kit.     The problem, I have, is to create a Central GAP role, using the USB dongle 56L... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using a master MCU to communicate with touch board which is powered by CY8C4014LQI-422. The master uses io simulated iic and CY8C4014LQI-4... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I just bought the PSoC4-BLE kit and I was trying the sample codes which are given on cypress website.    However, the kit I received is olde... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am new to PROC BLE and searching for an example code which could establish communication between PROC BLE and windows PC.    OR if any one ca... Show More
chbuc_1650646
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm not sure the EZ-PSoC BLE CYBLE-214009-00 module needed external pull up for XRES pin or not? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy