Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

brsi_1319346
PSoC™ 4
Hi I have a strange issue.     I have a fairly simple psoc4 (cy8c4248 44 tqfp) design that is adapted from the motor drive reference (cy8ckit-042) and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
On boot up we are calling CyBle_GapRemoveOldestDeviceFromBondedList if the number of current bonded devices = 4, to allow rolling use of the last thre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello colleagues,    Event CYBLE_EVT_GAPC_SCAN_PROGRESS_RESULT is never generated. CYBLE_EVT_STACK_ON, CYBLE_EVT_GAPP_ADVERTISEMENT_START_STOP, CYBLE_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to pair cypress BLE with windows BLE. But every times it tries to connect it says that check the device is still discoverable or no... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  I have realized the BTLE device (attached the code). I need to send back 2 responses (a) one for status of a switch (b) and Timeout (by default ... Show More
saga_1136906
PSoC™ 4
BLE switch
solved msg Solved
Hi all,   I'm using PCOC4 with CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit. I want to transmit the state of the switch SW2 of the baseboard of the kit to a Android tablet. I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi sir, I would like to send the request for 3D step model for which is mention below. Part number: CYBLE-014008-00   Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have a CYBLE-022001 design and I'm running the code in the BLE_Advertisement project of AN92584.  I noticed that when the advertising time... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    Is there a Processor Module for the CY8CKIT-001 that has a CY8C4246(or 7 or 8)-L or -BL?    Also, what module(s) are available for the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to do the ota according to the documents of the laboratory that i have and let here but these are focused on BLE as well as its libraries howe... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy