Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have multiple custom characteristics in a custom service.  We will provide the user with a password that they will enter via a phone app.  What is t... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
This may have been solved before but I was unable to find the info.  Here's my solution:    In trying to create a "soft switch" I connected a SPST pus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am trying out the Day026_HRM_DataLogger project, PSoC Creator shows Build Succeeded, but when I look at header file fram_logging.h, I see... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Where do I find the Cypress vendor specific HCI documentation?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi      I am trying to read an analog signal with the SAR ADC. In the components (Analog), I plug in the analog signal wire directly to the + input of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 the inputs of OPamps(CTBm block) in analog blocks usually is P1(*), P2(*), unfornately our PCB layouts at P3(7).TRM and other documents shows the inp... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
hi,    i have been working on Temperature Transmitter. its need very low power . so i am using Psoc-4 which has low power mode.    its work fine with ... Show More
AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I would like to extract the HEX file that can be flashed with PSoC programmer from the generated ELF file.     Is cyelftool.exe the tool to do ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Here is a solution to driving a 1/4 Mux from a Control Register without having to use a BUS.    There are many times in which we need to drive a mux's... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    witch is the best way to scan multiple Channel with PSoC4 4200L with Multiplexer and ADC_SAR (see picture)? With DMA?    I need a continius ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy