Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a very simple design (attached).  I'm comparing implementing a shift register (as a delay line) vs a series of DFFs.  The delay line runs off o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    I want exchange message B BLE module between C BLE module, but the B BLE module smart phone connection and received C BLE module message... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm asking in the PRoC forum as I culdn't get a definite answer on the PSoC forum.  I am trying to run on WS2812B using a PRoC BLE.  I've been success... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
hi,         i have been  making Temperature sensing product on psoc-4. Here i use in built SAR ADC for sensing.    There is a two type of sensing.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the EZ_Serial BLE FW for communication using unacknowledged data using the UUID 65333333-A115-11E2-9E9A-0800200CA102.    Are there ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am new to this forum, and thought i would give it a go.    I have a problem with the Sar multiplexer on PSoC 4. The problem is that it doesnt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I have a kind of heretic question to "Cypressers". I'm actually developping a ble connection between a sensor and a master dongle.     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I am using PSoC creater 3.3.    Default measuerement interval value is 1 second in sample project( BLE Cycling senser ).    How to change to mor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I try to implement the following scenario: boots -> process a task in ACTIVE mode for exectly 2 sec -> deep sleep for 5 sec -> task for 2 sec ... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
I want to be able to control the wake from deep sleep interval using the watchdog timer intrupt.  But no matter what value I use for sleep_time, the i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy