Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How many Current Consumption of PSoC4 4200 BLE chip?(I think using CY8C4248FNI-BL553)    By data sheet, I know active mode current is 1.7mA(3MHz),    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  i'm trying to implement OTA on our custom PCB. We are using the S25FL116K non-volatile flash over the SPI.    I've modified the example project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    When I'm trying to connect my device with Cysmart either in android or IOS, I'm getting disconnected frequently.    In android getting... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the PSoC pioneer kit as both central and peripheral. I have been detecting the  presence of various advertising devices(mobile phones) when ... Show More
gamac_2277161
PSoC™ 4
I working on program to send text message using a NEOWAY M50E modem and PSoC4. When i test run my code it works perfectly, but when i connect the mode... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    I've been (slowly) making progress on reading and writing between the CY5674 module and a Raspberry Pi 3B. I'm able to read the PRoC buff... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am using on my project the CY8C4247LQI-BL483 chip, and the I2C real-time clock DS3231. Well, The DS3231 has an integrated temperature- compensa... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Hello Guys and Gals,    I'm wondering if theres a way to interface with an SD Card using SPI alone? There doesn't seem to be a nice way to do this in ... Show More
WeLi_2041066
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I try design with  PSOC Analog Coprocessor.    Is it possible use UAB as PGA or OPA?    That I can use 6 OPA in my design. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Suddenly,   I found CY8CKIT-042-BLE PIONNER BASEBOARDs    LED2  is blinking,     and I could not connect to USB interface from windows PC.    Wh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy