Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does the Scan Request generate any events, either on the Central (TX) or the Peripheral (RX) modules? Could anyone point me in the direction of more i... Show More
PascalS
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys,    for development I use the CYBLE-012011-00 module with Project#20 UART to BLE bridge (100 project in 100 days). This project stack is BLE ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How many Current Consumption of PSoC4 4200 BLE chip?(I think using CY8C4248FNI-BL553)    By data sheet, I know active mode current is 1.7mA(3MHz),    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  i'm trying to implement OTA on our custom PCB. We are using the S25FL116K non-volatile flash over the SPI.    I've modified the example project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    When I'm trying to connect my device with Cysmart either in android or IOS, I'm getting disconnected frequently.    In android getting... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the PSoC pioneer kit as both central and peripheral. I have been detecting the  presence of various advertising devices(mobile phones) when ... Show More
gamac_2277161
PSoC™ 4
I working on program to send text message using a NEOWAY M50E modem and PSoC4. When i test run my code it works perfectly, but when i connect the mode... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    I've been (slowly) making progress on reading and writing between the CY5674 module and a Raspberry Pi 3B. I'm able to read the PRoC buff... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am using on my project the CY8C4247LQI-BL483 chip, and the I2C real-time clock DS3231. Well, The DS3231 has an integrated temperature- compensa... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Hello Guys and Gals,    I'm wondering if theres a way to interface with an SD Card using SPI alone? There doesn't seem to be a nice way to do this in ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy