Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

EnPa_1371286
PSoC™ 4
I am programming a CYBLE-022001-00 and I am getting a curious issue: the software crashes and when I pause the debugger, the Program Counter is at 0xF... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am running a simple code to just print the address of nearby peripheral devices. But, while trying so I figured out that for the same peripheral dev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I've gotten my peripheral/server to correctly bond and store bonding information with the cysmart usb dongle, but upon reconnecting it s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've attached my project for perhaps a bit more ease of communication here. The application of the PROC CYBLE222014-01 chip I am using it for measurin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've dug through the datasheets quite a bit and I apologize if this has been published somewhere, but I haven't seen it.    What sort of shock rating ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does the Scan Request generate any events, either on the Central (TX) or the Peripheral (RX) modules? Could anyone point me in the direction of more i... Show More
PascalS
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys,    for development I use the CYBLE-012011-00 module with Project#20 UART to BLE bridge (100 project in 100 days). This project stack is BLE ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How many Current Consumption of PSoC4 4200 BLE chip?(I think using CY8C4248FNI-BL553)    By data sheet, I know active mode current is 1.7mA(3MHz),    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  i'm trying to implement OTA on our custom PCB. We are using the S25FL116K non-volatile flash over the SPI.    I've modified the example project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    When I'm trying to connect my device with Cysmart either in android or IOS, I'm getting disconnected frequently.    In android getting... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy