Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
MaMo_1429561
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi All, I am developing an HSSP programmer using a PSoC5 LP microcontroller to program any PSoC4 devices. For this, I downloaded the "001-84858_AN8485... Show More
SeTa_2234986
PSoC 4 MCU
I have a simple project to do followings with CY8CKIT-147 eval board.   1. Read analog voltage through ADC 2. UART out to another MCU 3. Receive the o... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, What happens if overvoltage is given to the Vdd of PSoC? Generally, I think there is a short circuit between VDD and GND, but customers are ask... Show More
make_3248316
PSoC 4 MCU
您好: 在使用PSOC 4200BLE的silicon generated "company assigned" part of device address时,会产生以下代码: 这段代码中是取了UniqueID的部分数值,分别是CYREG_SFLASH_DIE_LOT0的低7位,CYREG_SF... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, We can find the centroid position equation for CapSense Slider in "AN64846 - Getting Started with CapSense ". Which of the CapSense Configurati... Show More
GuNo_288966
PSoC 4 MCU
I have made 5 custom boards with this microcontroller in the QFN package. 3 out of 5 boards can be programmed without problems with PSoC Creator and a... Show More
down_under
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi We use CY8C4245PVI-482 in one of our product lines and having trouble obtaining more due tot he current shortages. Can someone recommend an alterna... Show More
marco_balbo
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello Everyone, Software : PSoC Creator 4.4 Kit : CY8CKIT-145-40XX Project : CE224820_PSoC4_CapSense_Slider_Gestures CapSense Lib. Ver.7.0 Hw device: ... Show More
j_connor
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I am working on a project where porting SMT32+ChibiOS software into PSOC4+FreeRTOSI have CY8CKIT-046 Pioneer kit which is based on PSOC 4200LI did... Show More
Andy_62
PSoC 4 MCU
Until recently the dongle was working quite happily but now something seems to have happened to it. When plugged in to the computer it isn't recognise... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors