Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm running into issues with pairing/authenticating with a previously bonded device. When I call CyBle_GapAuthReq() when connecting to a new device, t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a BLE central and a BLE peripheral with multiple characteristics. My BLE central reads the values using CyBle_GattcReadCharacteristicVal... Show More
gamac_2277161
PSoC™ 4
My code reads in the M590E GSM Modem via serial communication using interrupt. An array has been created to receive all the value coming into the mcu.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,             I've created a new Keil project exporting PSoC Creator original project.    Now, to obtain output .hex file from Keil compilation,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
From my understanding, BLE subsystem (BLESS) runs concurrently with the main loop in the main() function. If both share a variable, is it possible to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Description:    We test our application code (size~ 30KB) together with original hello-sensor sample code (size~8KB);    we find ota time of T(hello-s... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 4
With standard BLE Android has a maximum of usually 6 packets per interval and iPhone 4 per interval. Has anyone tried with length extension on. Does t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm designing a board for the PSoC4-BLE and I'm wondering if there is any inherent need of the chip for a 32kHz crystal oscillator?     I'm not using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Good Morning Everybody,         In our quest to reduce power consumption I ran into this forum post:    http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-5-architecture/disable-cache-reduce-power?source=search&keywords=%22power%20reduction%22&cat=community... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I'm working on sending data via Wi-Fi module ESP8266 from my kit to the serwer, right now I'm trying to get the response of this module aft... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy