Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    if(uartTxDataLength >= (mtuSize - 3))     Why do we control  .What is the purpose here? I did not see any information about it.    Uart_to_ble.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     in BLE component is Custom characteristics "MESSAGE" and in Properties are two parameters: Read and Write.     These parameters I can chang... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear ladies and gentlemen,    I have a problem with Cysmart 1.2. A few days ago, it worked without any problems, but now, this message appears after s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a temperature sensor LM74. It has 3-wire spi. I want to communicate it with PSOC.    It would be very nice if you can guide me, how i ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I use a TCPWM to drive the Power Source of an LED. Period is 20Khz.    I only change the Compare (Duty) Value of the PWM to drive the LED po... Show More
user_1902111
PSoC™ 4
I am working on CapSense_P4_v3_10 with CY8C4045-AZI controller for Touch sensing. I am getting problem with Touch sense detecting . I am attaching my ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I need an 1ms Timer Interrupt, but I already use 8 TCPWM and 4 UDB for PWM ,so no more availible.    I only need a ISR every 1ms.         Regar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         I bought Solar-Powered IoT Device Kit recently.    Is there a way to attach an antenna to the BLE transmitter of that kit to ampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I don't know output of data where from the q port of filter  how to communicate with the bluetooth .How to configure parameters between them. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all.    It's quite possible that we will go with mass production of boards with cyble022001 module on them.    Does anyone have some experience ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy