Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AzGa_264406
PSoC™ 4
What RTOS can be used with PSoC 4?    Maybe, is used or planned to be used?     Knowledge Base gave answer for PSoC® 5LP:     Micrium uC/OS – III and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all         Working with a Psoc CY8CKIT-049-42 development kit. I am following the "getting started" video with Alan Hawes, and have installed the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI,    I'm trying to data transfer test between  heart_rate_monitor and heart_rate_collector.    Sometimes the heart_rate_collector side send NACK to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am new to psoc and capsense and trying to make a project using capsense proximity feature in psoc 4200M device. I have following doubts and r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have new Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A. I can build any examples and program the BLE PSoC chip without any problem. All is work as expected. Exc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The EZ-BLE PRoC Module datasheets make no distinction between the 012011-00 and the 012012-10 except that the 012012-10 is missing its RF shield and i... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    if(uartTxDataLength >= (mtuSize - 3))     Why do we control  .What is the purpose here? I did not see any information about it.    Uart_to_ble.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     in BLE component is Custom characteristics "MESSAGE" and in Properties are two parameters: Read and Write.     These parameters I can chang... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear ladies and gentlemen,    I have a problem with Cysmart 1.2. A few days ago, it worked without any problems, but now, this message appears after s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a temperature sensor LM74. It has 3-wire spi. I want to communicate it with PSOC.    It would be very nice if you can guide me, how i ca... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy