Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
I am having a tough time getting a PROC BLE to actually start without ending up in CY_NORETURN in CM0Start.c.  The program does not get past the CyBLE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi:         I'm using the upgradable-stack OTA projects, with environment as:    PROC module: CYBLE-212019-00    PSOC Creator 4.0    Establish project... Show More
CuTh_2099391
PSoC™ 4
I have an idea for a BLE application and I’m looking for advice on how I might configure the PSOC BLE to do what I want.  Here is the behavior I’m loo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I get Verification failed on row 0 error on CYBLE-014008-00. This used work for at-least 50 times before I started seeing this error. I think t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
If I have an ongoing interrupt from a button press and I change the priority mid call does it change the priority of the ongoing interrupt or the next... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Are there byte swapping routines in PSoC creator environment, e.g htonl, ntohl etc etc?    Thank you    Andy Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         i've been trying to read an EEProm over the I2c bus using a psoc4 BLE prototyping board. no matter what i do i keep getting the i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am trying two connect tow BLE devices between them. The objective is that they can send messages to each others and based on that they do... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I am using CY8CKIT-043 having MCU CY8C4247AZI-M485. My Application is to measure the input voltage which is 5V i have taken here. And i scaled i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Folks!!!!    I made a big project using matlab and implemented DES, CRC and so on. Because i wanted to use the program on my uC i transformed the c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy