Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am trying to make a program to get temperature reading and send between two cy8ckit 042 ble kit. And want to see the results through UART. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am confused about the development kits and Proc devices currently available.    First I found an CYBLE-212019-00 PROC module BLE 4.1 with ... Show More
anlec_1602741
PSoC™ 4
Good morning,    I am currently developping software with PSoC Creator 3.3 on a chip CYBLE-022001-00. My question is about the security. This is my co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I am facing a problem when using PSOC4 as a SPI master.    The SPI slave is a chip, and the operation defined by the chip is the following.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My board design uses a MMA8653FC Accelerometer  I defined an I2C SCB to communicate with it  Set up the SCL and SDA pins per my board schematic. The p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    Could you help me to find out the document for CYREG_RADIO_TX_RX_MUX_REGISTER details please.    This is used in BLE_Power_Measurement proj... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     Has anyone tried to redirect printf through SWD using EVAL 012011 board and MiniProg3 connected using a 10-pin connector? What debugging op... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to get an interrupt to change some data when an Android app sends a characteristic write request.  Both UUIDS are identical in Andr... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hey All    Wishing all of you and your families  a very happy and prosperous new year in advance !!!    Anyone one working or has worked on UART? I ne... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm using a UDB UART, and it's sometimes producing errors, despite the input signal looking well within spec. Am I doing something wrong?    I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy