Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I'm using the EZ-BLE modules CYBLE-214009-EVAL and CYBLE-014008-EVAL with CY8CKIT-042 PSoC® 4 Pioneer Kits.    I'd like to scan for any/all... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Linked post: http://www.cypress.com/forum/proc-ble/updating-application-firmware-ez-ble-012011-over-uart-another-micro-controller    Hello,    I was a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi, I have a cy5677 USB dongle which I have to use to collect data from one of the BLE device. My aim is to read the data from BLE device to a... Show More
deda_294911
PSoC™ 4
hi every body,    if anybody works on this. can i get details?    when i used 89xx uc. there INTRINS  extern unsigned char _crol_    (unsigned char, u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Custom characteristic has a property ReliableWrite    Could someone please explain how it differs from a plain old write and when it should be used?  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     My application for multiple time cc events used.    I wish used a same timer resource, it means that I write a compare register value to gener... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, when I debugging Cortex M0 from STM32 I can see the changing of program variables in debug session in "real time" without stopping the program. Th... Show More
KimS_967071
PSoC™ 4
I upgraded a project from a PSoC 1 (Cy8C29566) because I needed more flash.  I got started with a Cy8C4245 because I had a development board.  It had ... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi Team Cypress,    I'd like to know if you have done any efforts on building an efficient & generic transport + protocol to bridge two psoc cpu's?   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    This is my first study for PSoC device.    I need a function to emit variable frequency like DDS24 (It discussed on PSoC 5 forum), and I need B... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy