Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Yashu
PSoC™ 4
Jeff.    Been running w/ UART_to_BLE_Central for awhile and it's time to move up.    I'm trying to unzip verbatim and compile EZSerial_Host_Demo.cywrk... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         When using EZ-Serial firmware with CYBLE-212006-01, what is the state of the extended range feature ? The datasheet of the CYBLE (http://www.cypress.com/file/318881/download... Show More
deda_294911
PSoC™ 4
i have done Project ->  Build Settings -> Linker -> General and adding the letter "m" into Additional Libraries.    i got error rodata will not fit in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello professionals,    I adapted the example program Sensorless FOC in PSoC 4 creator for my own BLDC motor with using the kit (motor driver board) C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

what is the device address or slave address of kxtj2(accelerometer of psoc4m)?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. I am currently working on interfacing of flex sensor with the PSOC 4200 but I can't get the analog values(float) to print on the terminal.    H... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using CYBLE-012011 eval board and I have successfully transmitted beacons by making necessary changes to the eddyStone project for PSoC-4-... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Bootloadable
solved msg Solved
Hey Guys & Gals,    I'm trying to set up the Over-The-Air BLE Firmware Upgrade and I'm getting the error: The row number exceeds the bounds whenever I... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I have flashed the EZ-Serial image onto my CYBLE-012011 evaluation board from here. I connected USB-UART to pins P3.4 and P3.5. I opened th... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I want to store the generated .cyacd file from a bootloadable project into an embedded host. The embedded host a RAM size of 128KB.  My pro... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy