Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

trhec_1326566
PSoC™ 4
I am attempting to measure the battery level using the 1uF capacitor method. There is an example project BLE_Temperature_Measurement doing exactly thi... Show More
GauravS_31
PSoC™ 4
I am posting 5 BLE example projects that I worked on. Due to size constraints, I shall post 3 projects separately. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI. I have bought two dev kits of , CYBLE-014008-EVAL, and i'm trying to connect the boards using a cp2102 rs232- USB, and i'm not getting anything, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I kind of remember reading somewhere about the limitation that you cannot run debug (icon is grayed out) when your system is configured with a for OTA... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Here's a weird question. Is there some way I can short two pins together inside the PSoC (in firmware) ?    I want to use an SCB UART, and rout... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello:    I used s34ml02G100 before , i fond a new  ic " S34ml02g200 " is similar to it    My question is      1  what’s the main difference between t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I purchased a CY8CKIT-142 to experiment a bit with the bluetooth LP radio. I am very familiar with cypress's tool chain, since I've been usi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, Im new to Cypress Psoc4 BLE, my abstract is to take the data from the user i.e (any value like character saying 20 people then ill switch ON t... Show More
user_1881301
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    CySmart displayes only empty strings on the Device information - except for the Manufacturer Name set in the profiles settings.    Calling f.ex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to use different methods for upgrading a BLE device (eg, OTA, upgrade via UART) for a given system, or does the use of one method precl... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy