Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I'm trying to implement the pairing feature in my project. What I observed is (In CySmart App) In IOS when I'm entering wrong passkey(even ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The default Tx power is set to 0 dBm in the BLE component    Are there known calibrated RSSI valules @ 1 meter ( or 0 meters) for each dBm step?    Or... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm starting to develop a system for smartphone interface.    The idea is to develop some services that work together for example HID and ANCS/ANS.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I bought the kit cy8ckit-049 -42xx. Downloaded the files from the kit page. Watched the video and followed the instructions. Built and created the .cy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have read in many places that 23 is the minimum MTU size for BLE, and that devices may negotiate up to 512 depending on the MTU size of the central ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a CYBLE-224110-00 on a Pioneer board and I cannot get the BLE scan to work. CyBle_GapcStartScan() returns OK but I don't get any CYBLE_E... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     Is it possible that a peripheral sends advertisement packets while it is connceted to a central ?    Thank you,    Asier. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Today I have bought 2pcs CY8C4248AZI-L485, when I received it, I confirm the mark number is right on the chip, and then I solder it on my P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using a PWM to drive an LED but am wondering how to get around the reset pulse when the compare matches the period at 100% duty cycle. Is there a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    This is regarding file transfer between BLE USB dongle and Connected BLE peer device.    My requirement is that I need to breakdown a file i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy