Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

maisc_2456076
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I'm having problems trying to figure out how I can change the broadcast data.    I want to be able to change the data on the fly based on ... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ 4
I'm on a quest to replicate the "Hello PSoC" PSoC1 project with the PSoC4 - CY8CKIT 044 kit.    IMO, the biggest problem is finding seven pins of a si... Show More
MaLa_2536816
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm using the psoc 4 pioneer BLE kit and I use the findme profile.    I want to produce tones from a piezo module when the led is activate.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am developing driver to program flash in BLE222014 modules with SWD. When I debugged my software, I ran the Erase All function, got 0xA from CPUSS_S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

What parameter allows for the automatic connection of the central and peripheral device?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there any way to send user customised data from the Central device to the peripheral without making connections.    Kindly anyone guide me.  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Scan Request
solved msg Solved
Hello,    With reference from bluetooth datasheet given in the PSOC Creator. Scan response data packet is sent from the peripheral device on receiving... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How to set 3.5V low-voltage  reset when we use Psoc4?    Use LVR (hardware),not LVD(software)? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the PSoC CY8CKIT-145-40XX Prototyping Kit. It has a PSoC 4 CY8C4045AZI-S413 IC.    I have been trying all week just to use the tuner applica... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello colleagues,    I would like to use one of your PRoC modules for designing one product and I am wondering how it behaves in case of Relay Attack?... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy