Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
tony
PSoC 4 MCU
The UART module is configured in LIN mode. At present, the rising edge time on the LIN bus is not fast enough. The TX pin configuration of the compone... Show More
SeTa_2234986
PSoC 4 MCU
PSoC4 ADC API
Solved
I have a simple project to do followings with CY8CKIT-147 eval board.   1. Read analog voltage through ADC 2. UART out to another MCU 3. Receive the o... Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, In a PsoC4 project attached below we demonstrate a PWM compare register write bug. It appears like if reg is written by the CPU at the same time a... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I am testing the component Die temperature with the boad CY8CKIT-041-41XX, bur the temperature value is wrong: -30°C at 25°C ambient. I am using y... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I am using theADC in single mode, but I noticed that is avaible the conversion in unsigned mode, why ? All ADCs have the unsigned conversion. Bes... Show More
tgf
PSoC 4 MCU
hello, I set the pin P0.7 of CY8C4245AXI-483 to high. but it turns to high 1s after power-on.Power supply and reset are completed within 3ms.So what i... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, Could you provide the Thermal Resistance Theta J-c of PSoC4200L devices?Only Theta J-a was listed in the datasheet. Regards,Shimamura Show More
EyGe_3183606
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I have an MCU CYBLE-224110 (BLE 4.1). The profile role is GATT server. The GAP role is peripheral. Here are out security settings (in PSOC Crea... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, We can find the centroid position equation for CapSense Slider in "AN64846 - Getting Started with CapSense ". Which of the CapSense Configurati... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, We can see the "Variable VDDA" configuration  on "System" of "Design Wide Resources". And there is the following description in "PSoC 4 System ... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors