Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am working on an existing project which uses BLE services. A BLE component was defined in its design.     In order to implement a OTA func... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am a newbee, using Cypress BLE pioneer kit CY8CKIT-042-BLE and currently working to make SW2 button to have control of start/stop advertising. Many ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been developing code in Creator 4.0.  I have a module (C file) that I have used a lot, including the setting of breakpoints.  After upgrading t... Show More
minoc_301866
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I know it should be simple and straight forward to use the UART and I have not had any issues using it on PSOC 5 architecture.    However, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have got the CY8CKIT-037 PSoC 4 Motor Control Evaluation Kit (http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-037-psoc-4-motor-control-evaluation-kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The "CY8CKIT-042-BLE Kit Complete Setup" installation comes with a couple of hex files to program a PSoC 4 BLE device for DTM testing.     Can anyone ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using the CYBLE-222014-01.   P3_4 is used for the Advertising LED, and was configured as Digital Output (to be used as a current sink), but Psoc ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to interface my PSoC4 BLE to ADXL345.    I've set up the wiring as required, following sparkfun's hookup guide.    I'm using the following ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    Is there a spice model of the PSoC4 opamp or maybe a component that is very similar to it?    Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Device PSoC4 CYBLE-224116-01    Hello,    I am trying to create an application where the user can put the BLE device to sleep for certain hours.    I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy