Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a trackpad design requirement. Does PSoC® 4100 supports trackpad design. Since we need to implement X and Y layer.    Why i selected GPIO is si... Show More
BiDa_2697941
PSoC™ 4
There is PROJECT #007: BLE PERIPHERAL AND BROADCASTER - CHANGING GAP ROLES sample, it looks like the device can advertise only one role, I wonder if i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HelloIs there a flash programmer for the CY8KIT-049-42XX board which runs under Linux/OSX?Or is the PSoC Creator the only way to do it? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Just out of curiosity...Disassembled the UART_Bootlader.elf file with arm-none-eabi-objdump -s:UART_Bootloader.elf:     file format elf32-littlearmDis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HelloCan I actually do a project for the PSoC4 without using PSoC creator at all?Meaning if I don't need the UDBs at all? Show More
NaEs_1338616
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am now working on a project in which there is a client and up to eight servers from which the client has to read information. What concerns me... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need an example of CYBLE connect to a bluetooth keyboard hid (or mouse) and acquire push button.Are there an example? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a CY8C4246AZI-L423 for a project with RS-485 communication (PSoC <-> SN65HVD22D). Realised with UART component V2.5. In normal operation mod... Show More
AndreasHB
PSoC™ 4
I need a missing pulse detector on a PSOC 4. My Signal is 500ms low and 500ms high. If the Signal is low or high for more than 500ms, the output goes ... Show More
DV
PSoC™ 4
Helle,    I am Using PSoC 4 CY8CKIT-049  Prototyping Kit.    Does any one can help me out to implement RS485 on PSCO4.    Thank you. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy