Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am using CY8C4045AZI-S413 for my project.  In IDLE state machine, the code simply wakes up every 500ms and checks for proximity widget. The wire... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can i use only CY8CK-037 without CY8CK-042. Because i have only CY8CKIT - 037 . I'm newbie for this topic, Thx. Show More
SuRa_2245351
PSoC™ 4
I have written basic code for reading x,y and z axis data from ADXL362 accelerometer using SPI protocol.Following are the problems I am facing while u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,I recently started working as a teaching assistant for an embedded electronics program. We use the CY8CKIT-042-BLE as well as a few others, ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a CY8CKIT-042 in my design.  ALL my I/O is used for other purposes (LCD, SPI, LEDs and the such).  How can I detect the voltage of VDD with ... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using CYBLE-212019 and am scanning i-beacons the least strength of the beacon I can detect is -79 dBm. I have never saw an RSSI level weak... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to access the number of bytes in a characteristic that was set in the BLE GUI but using API code?-N Show More
JaPi_1367196
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am interested to use the PRoC module for indoor navigation system. I recently get to know about RTLS features which can help to build the BLE ... Show More
JiWa_1379161
PSoC™ 4
I have two BLE devices, one as central and one as peripheral. For the central device, I have the box checked to generate the mac address from the die.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I got a problem with my Psoc. I have CY8CKIT-049-42XX Prototyping Kit. I recent have started programming and I was watching the classes in Cypress'... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy