Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
dhsa_4485611
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi all, We are facing one issue of hanging touch panel. When capsense is not working, other ISR is working. How can I detect a fault in cap sense ? Ho... Show More
sshrivastava
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello Team, Kindly let us know if CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit supports simultaneous multi keypress functionality.  If yes you can share an example code with u... Show More
ZoZu_4799626
PSoC 4 MCU
我们使用CY8C4248LOI-BL583去驱动一块240x240的TFT显示屏,想要应用emWinGraphics的库。可是之前没有用过这个库,于是下载了相关软件,并找到了“emWinGraphics_v5_46_1.pdf”和“UM03001_emWin5.pdf”这两份文件,但是看过之后还是感... Show More
Cosmin_Dobrescu
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello everyone, I am developing at a very low level communication between the PSOC-4 and a SD card via SPI protocol. In this whole process I'm at the ... Show More
ErPi_4599236
PSoC 4 MCU
Has anyone had any luck implementing Zlib compression on a PSoC board? I'm looking to use this method to transfer a large amount of data sent via BLE.... Show More
PhSi_4075401
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello Everyone,  Cypress has listed this APCN with no real descriptor as to the action/cause for change. I am using a 4100S chip that is on this list ... Show More
andycheng
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, further to a question I asked (https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-4-MCU/Reversing-proxmity-sensing/m-p/270896#M39101).  After weeks of testi... Show More
Shu
PSoC 4 MCU
I tried to connect CY8CKIT-42-BLE-A with CYALKIT-E04 by reffering the CYALKIT-E04 S6AE102A and S6AE103A Evaluation Kit Guide, A.3: Programming Using P... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, Regarding the GND electrode and the shield electrode, the mesh width and the distance between the meshes are described in the reference manual in ... Show More
RoRo_4142061
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, Looking at J9 at SCHEM1 seems to represent J9 on SCHEM2 which seems to suggest that depending on the jumper of J9, the PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP chip... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors