Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
   The author was building a new packet to indicate that the packet is a broadcasting packet.   Here he is defining his advertising structure:/* Defin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I performed current consumption measurements on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit. The measurements were mostly focused on the advertising of BLE,... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to program on PSoC 4 CY8CKIT-042-BLE on module CY8C4248LQI-BL583. But when i program the device is not detected. The Status LED(Green)keep... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I would like to design a rain sensor, with the capacitive sensing module in the PSoC 4. Because of the weather with sun, rain, snow, I want to use a g... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1)I am using psoc creator for development of CY8C4125LQS-S433 device , as per family data sheet  it has 3 SCB block , but if i include 3 scb as i2c, s... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
I have a question about DMA_SetConfiguration()  API of the DMA component. I can see the declaration static void DMA_SetConfiguration(int32 descriptor,... Show More
XiaoPing_Yang
PSoC™ 4
Hi  Sir,    How to debug CY8C4126AZI-S433 using IAR 7.7.  I want to debug the program with a Jlink. But the chip is not in IAR now.Please help me . Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm implementing the following system-    Chip1(Peripheral) initially advertising data, Chip2(Central) scanningWhen Chip2 encounters an advertisement,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear All,Normally, EzI2C starts with Comm+Device Addr and then base address follows. I would like to cancel base address byte. I don't want to use it.... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a simple application which does a connectable advertisement. I am using NRF connect app from app store to connect to CYBLE. Here are the ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy