Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Device: CyBle - 224116-01    Hello Guys,    The datasheet mentions that in order to turn the PA/LNA ON we need to write these set of instructions..  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to make an example (Project #020: UART to BLE Bridge | Cypress Semiconductor ) works using CY8CKIT-042-BLE  Pioneer kit . I cant find the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So I bougth the CY8CKIT 042 and I want to do that when you click something an engine small engine gets turn on, can you guys link me an engine I can b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I'm trying to run a 12 V, 0.6 A unipolar stepper motor from PSoC4 using 4 MOSFETs. The problem is that the motor doesn't rotate, it seems that noth... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am using PSoC 4200 BLE controller. I want to use SCB block as UART and also want "API control enabled" functionality. I select configurati... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm prototyping with the PROC 222014 and I would like to use some of the library functions from the PDL but I don't see an mcu.h file for the 222014. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
MAC address
solved msg Solved
I was led to believe that each CYBLE-022001-00 radio module has a unique  MAC address within.    This appears to be true, as I can see it display, on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've added 25 buttons in a single Capsense P4.   Is it too many buttons?   It shows the below error.    The assignment for pin "\CapSense:Sns(10)\" re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have an pioneer kit dongle (CY5677 cysmart 256k) that when loaded into PSoc Programmer identifies itself as CMSIS-DAP/247346.  It resists any attemp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.    I use the CY8CKIT-043 board with CY8C4247AZI-M485 (4200M) chip on it.    In the datasheet of 4200M family it's written (on page 5) " Part of th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy