Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY8CKIT-044 kit for development .I am using VDD as reference and channel is configured as 12 bit resolution .For voltage range below 3.3 it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In the attached project, I want to start buzzer (white LED) with accelerometer interrupt.Then when connected to any server (mobile in this case) I'll ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Do you have the Low-level driver for Serial NOR Flash or sample code of PSoC4?Best regards, Yocchi Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    Is there any API to change the UART baud rate? I have tried to search it in the datasheet of UART, but I counldn't find it. So how to change... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PDF on "Creating a BLE Custom Profile" in PCreator 4.1 update 1 has no PrISM componentHow do I get a PrISM and install it into PCreator 4.1 update 1? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I need two fast BLE channels (50 Hz rate), so I also need two modules of CYBLE-012011 on both sides. There are two independent "sender" and one "re... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am Jagir. I want to set the baud-rate to one of the UART component in my project programmatically.I had gone through much APIs & functions But... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am using CYBLE 0120011-00 BLE module.I have a 3 slave devices each has I2C based sensor and RTC module.and also Have master with a I2C based ... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
HelloIs there recommended spec like a below about capsensor hole for LED backlight?Please confirm attached file.- Hole size- Horizontal gap between LE... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
HelloQ1)Could you please let us know how to improve response time of MBR3 raw count change?I would like to know tuning method of raw count change resp... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy