Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_1669321
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using the CYBLE-014008-00 and I've had some problems using a PWM module (UDB). I want to use the PWM as a single shot triggered by a Control Re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone:I need some help with an example code. This is about using ADC and UART. Unfortunately for some strange reason, UART is not printing an... Show More
MiRe_1607246
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm woring on a project which measure temperature and humidity. The measured data are stored in emulated EEPROM - FLASH (dataloging).I use two ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have:CY8CKIT-042-BLEPSoC Creator 4.1I added call to as below:       apiResult = CyBle_GapAddDeviceToWhiteList(&whitelistdeviceaddress); I added i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,Does this chip "CYBLE-022001-00" suitable for sending data (ADC) via Bluetooth continuously? What are the max bits it can send?Thank yo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all.I've been working on a project based on CYBLE-022001-00 in which I needed two serial interfaces (1 I2C on SCB0 and 1 SPI on SCB1).Now I need to... Show More
PaHe_1325231
PSoC™ 4
HiI would like to connect a PSoC BLE to a PSoC 5LP and use the PSoC BLE as a transceiver for the circuit. What would be the best way to connect the tw... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,         we are having an issue in developing an Android app.  The app is visible and the pcb connects fine with an older Android version ... Show More
ToIk_1341346
PSoC™ 4
Do you have any garantee value of tensile strength at solder side?MPN:CYBLE-022001-00Regards,Toshinari / TED Show More
ToIk_1341346
PSoC™ 4
Do you have any criteria of visual inspection when module mounted to customer's board?For example, compliant CP** etc.MPN:CYBLE-022001-00Regards, Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy