Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

deda_294911
PSoC™ 4
dear all,i am using CY8C4245AXI-483. i want to measure frequency from 48Hz to 15000Hz.at present i am using TCPWM_P4 AS TIMER WITH RELOAD AND CAPTURE ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new to interrupts and was playing recent days to improve on a previous design of timer-box.    I successfully got some psoc4 demo with gpio pins ... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using CYBLE-014008-00 and I have an issue with the BLE deep sleep.Basically, I'm waking up every 40 ms to start a PWM that lasts 1 ms, get a ti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using CY8CKIT 049-42xx and I'm trying to measure muscle impulses with surface electrodes. I have managed to get some kind of signal, but it is wor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I want to make a tracking  system so I can trace a object's location.  I think I have to interface GPS with PSOC 4 kit. but problem is that I wa... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using the CYBLE-014008-00 and I have some problems with the TCPWM module in timer capture mode.Basically, the timer counts the frequency of an ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HiI am trying to recreate a similar app. Does any one know what Android components were used to create the tabs?RegardsDavid Show More
sualc_2707881
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,A simple question: How can I power up PSoC 4 using external battery? Instead of using the USB as a power supply, I would like to connec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have issus when resetting my psoc 4200L BY8c4247bzI-L479I can attach to the running target, see where I'm in stack traces etc (and obviously prog... Show More
MaPo_2163411
PSoC™ 4
Hello, it looks simple but didnt work. I want to add printf for debuging.I used a sample code from a "BLE_Battery_Level" example project.I have a debu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy