Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I am new to this field. I want to convert an analog input (from a potentiometer) to PWM output. Which mean,if 0 V analog input --> 0% d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We want use some ProC module but in few quantity, and whitout having to programm MAC adress for each device (and whitout buying a set from IEEE ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!So I'm in my first year of messing around with a PSoC and have gotten the CY8KIT-042 pioneer kit.As project I'm trying to get the PSoC the be pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSOC4 BLE ADC
solved msg Solved
hi,I am using  PROJECT #045: PULSE OXIMETRY HEART RATE MONITORExample for my project.when i open the example in psoc creator 4.1,topdesign file is sho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,i stardet with a Cy8Ckit-049 to programm a I2C bootloader. To overwrite the UART Bootloader I used a Miniprog3. That works fine. I can select th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Well, to be more precisely, dead on the day after it arrived. All 4 kits of them.I was quite happily to receive the ordered all 4 of CY8CKIT-142 kits ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
My Pioneer Kit not communicate to PC ( No one port in Teraterm). Status LED blinks slow.In Guide I see that need " bootload the new .cyacd file using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
First of all, after program  the code (build the project + program main.c). and press SW 2 the motor not rotate as well. (And i redo it press SW1 to r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I would like to know what is the good approach to structurers custom services and caracteristics :What i have actually is :2 custom services, le... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
EZI2Cコンポネントではなく、I2CコンポネントでCapSenseTunerを動作させたいと考えております。I2CコンポネントでCapSenseTunerを動かすサンプルプログラム・参考資料などありますか? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy